Attendees By Year
Past Reunion Pictures
Attendees By Year
Past Reunion Pictures
Old Front Page News
2017 Old Front Page News
Pilots and Their Callsign
KIA by Year and Unit
Make Guestbook Entry
Add Your Data
1st Cavalry Division Association
- An association of soldiers and former soldiers from privates to 4-star generals who share a bond of service with the FIRST TEAM. We are dedicated to supporting the 1st Cavalry Division and each other. Once Cav, always Cav!
The 22 Project
- Established to support our returning veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The 22 Project is dedicated to providing advanced medical treatment to rehabilitate our service men and women in order to allow these deserving veterans an opportunity to function to the best of their ability in a peacetime environment.
American Medevac Documentary
CBS journalist, Morton Dean did an outstanding documentary, back in the day, entitled American Medevac. My fervent recommendation is you watch it.
Canine Companions for Independence
- Canine Companions was the first assistance dog organization to be accredited by Assistance Dogs International, and has provided assistance dogs to over 5000 people with disabilities.
- A highly entertaining satire of American military news as seen through the slightly warped eyes of their writing staff.
The DUSTOFF Association
- A veterans’ organization for Army Medical Department enlisted and officer personnel, aviation crewmembers, and others who are (or ever were) engaged in (or actively supported in any capacity) Army aeromedical evacuation programs in war or peace.
Guardian Angels for Soldiers' Pet
- Assists active duty service members, wounded warriors, veterans, and their beloved companion animals or assistance service canines through various assistance programs. Their “Foster Home” program has a two-fold purpose which includes assisting our deploying active duty service members and veterans in specific situations with volunteer ‘foster homes” within their foster home network and the “Military Pet Assistance” (MPA) Fund for assisting our “Homeless Veterans” with veterinary care expenditures and temporary pet boarding expenditures.
Guide to Getting a PTS Service Dog
- American Humane Association’s Lois Pope LIFE Center for Military Affairs features a number of programs that help our active-duty military, veterans, their families, and military dogs. For more information, please contact us at 1-800-227-4645 or e-mail
Indian River Wood Carvers Club
- They carve eagle head canes free of charge for veterans that are purple heart recipients. All they ask is that the recipient attend their Purple Heart Cane Ceremony, which is held once a year.
K9s for Warriors
- They save warriors and rescue dogs. Some are veterans, some are active duty, and all are heroes and have served in the military. Their warriors all suffer from Post-traumatic Stress Disability (PTSD) or traumatic brain injury (TBI), which can be deadly disorders.
Map of the Vietnam War
- Collection of 4 pages of FIRE BASES, AIR FORCE BASES, Naval and Medical, BROWN WATER Naval, and any and all bases DOD during the Vietnam War 1963 to 1975.
Military Working Dog
- FCI Dog dance World Championship 2016 – Freestyle final - Lusy Imbergerova and Deril (Italy)
The National Veterans Art Museum
- Inspires greater understanding of the real impact of war with a focus on Vietnam. The museum collects, preserves and exhibits art inspired by combat and created by veterans.
Operation Second Chance
- They aid in the recovery and rehabilitation of wounded service men and women and assist in the modification of housing to accommodate disabled veterans. They also assist the families of wounded service men and women and facilitate the transition of wounded service men and women back into civilian society.
Patriot Guard Riders
- A diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation who have one thing in common besides motorcycles. They have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security including Fallen Military Heroes, First Responders and honorably discharged Veterans.
Purple Heart License Plate Programs
- Currently, nine states offer free plates and registration for Purple Heart
recipients. Eighteen states offer free plates, but require payment of normal registration fees. The rest of the states have a varying mix of costs for plates and registration.
- Pictures and stories about the behavior of military imposters, individuals who lie about their military service
Take Me Home Huey
- Take Me Home Huey is a mixed-media sculpture composed of a transformed bone yard U.S. Army Huey helicopter that served as an air ambulance during the Vietnam War. The historic helicopter was shot down in 1969 during a medical rescue in Vietnam. The serial number of the Huey is 67-17174; the aircraft is commonly known as #174. The crew chief
and the medic
died bravely during the medical rescue attempt.
U.S. Army Center of Military History
- Created to accurately collect, preserve, interpret, and express the Army's history and material culture to more broadly educate and develop our force, the military profession, and the nation.
The Veterans of the Vietnam War, Inc.
- A veterans benevolent organization founded in 1978, was born out of a need to have the service and special needs of Vietnam War Veterans recognized and acknowledged.
Vietnam Helicopter Crew Members Association
- A group consisting of former enlisted and commissioned helicopter crew members and their families, and any other related interested parties. Their members have expressed a strong desire to belong to a group where meeting new friends, finding old friends, and remembering lost friends, can occur without distractions.
Vietnam Helicopter Insignia and Artifacts
- An on-line museum of the helicopter war in Southeast Asia.
Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association
- A non-profit war veterans organization dedicated to enhance and accredit the cohesiveness, esprit de corps, and traditions of valor of rotary wing aircrews that flew in Southeast Asia during the Vietnam Era.
Vietnam Veterans of America
- Founded in 1978, it's the only national Vietnam veterans organization congressionally chartered and exclusively dedicated to Vietnam-era veterans and their families.
The Wall of Faces
- Features a page with the casualty's picture dedicated to honoring and remembering every person whose name is on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, DC.